Here is the Full Schedule of ONLINE upcoming Courses and Conferences. You can easily book your spot now below!
We adapt to the current situation by giving the teachings and courses ONLINE.
You will find here the complete schedule of Meditation courses, workshops on different subjects, Buddhist philosophy courses, special events and urban retreats that take place in our Centre, located in Toronto Downtown, Leslieville area (close to Queen and Down Valley).
For more infos on a specific event and to register, you can click on the More info link. You can also call us or send an email if you have more questions. See you soon!
Next events at our Centre
- Sun, Oct 08TorontoOct 08, 10:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.Toronto, 27 Davies Ave Suite 2, Toronto, ON M4M 2A9, CanadaSunday morning, 10am-11'30am
- Fri, Oct 13CalgaryOct 13, 9:30 a.m. MDT – Oct 15, 4:00 p.m. MDTCalgary, 3904 12 Ave SW, Calgary, AB T3C 0S8, Canadain Calgary
- Sat, Oct 21TorontoOct 21, 9:00 a.m. EDT – Oct 22, 4:30 p.m. EDTToronto, 27 Davies Ave Suite 2, Toronto, ON M4M 2A9, CanadaPrerequisite : Deeper Lamrim IN PERSON ONLY
- Fri, Oct 27TorontoOct 27, 9:30 a.m. EDT – Oct 29, 4:30 p.m. EDTToronto, 27 Davies Ave Suite 2, Toronto, ON M4M 2A9, CanadaYou can join IN PERSON or ONLINE
- Wed, Nov 29Paramita Center Of Tibetan Buddhist MediNov 29, 9:00 a.m. EST – Dec 03, 4:30 p.m. ESTParamita Center Of Tibetan Buddhist Medi, 2 - 27 Davis Avenue, Toronto, ON M4M 2A9, CanadaIn Toronto (without Accomodation)
- Sat, Dec 09TorontoDec 09, 9:00 a.m. – Dec 10, 4:30 p.m.Toronto, 27 Davies Ave Suite 2, Toronto, ON M4M 2A9, Canada2 days
- Wed, Dec 27TorontoDec 27, 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. ESTToronto, 27 Davies Ave Suite 2, Toronto, ON M4M 2A9, CanadaIn Person & Online || Wednesday evening, from 7pm - 9:00pm
- Sun, Jan 14Paramita Centre in TorontoJan 14, 2024, 9:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.Paramita Centre in Toronto, 2 - 27 Davies Avenue, Toronto, M4M2A9Prerequisite : Received Vajrasattva Empowerment (In Person or Online) Sarturday morning, 9:30am - 11'30am.