Meditation in Toronto - Downtown (Leslieville) :
courses and workshops
Our address is :
27 Davies Ave. #2, Toronto, ON M4M 2A9
Here is the Full Schedule of ONLINE upcoming Courses and Conferences. You can easily book your spot now below!
We adapt to the current situation by giving the teachings and courses ONLINE.
You will find here the complete schedule of Meditation courses, workshops on different subjects, Buddhist philosophy courses, special events and urban retreats that take place in our Centre, located in Toronto Downtown, Leslieville area (close to Queen and Down Valley).
For more infos on a specific event and to register, you can click on the More info link. You can also call us or send an email if you have more questions. See you soon!
Unless specified, all specified on this page are held at the Centre. You are most welcome to visit our Centre or Shop even when there are no activities, but you should give us a call to see if someone is there to welcome you, as we are a small team of volunteers and there may not be someone all the time. You can scroll down to see our upcoming activities!
Next events at our Centre
- Fri, Dec 02Paramita Center Of Tibetan Buddhist MediIn Toronto with Geshe Sangpo, Tibetan Buddhist Monk Translated into English (without Accomodation)
- Sun, Dec 18TorontoThe activity is only for participants who have experience of meditation || Sunday Morning, from 10am to 11am, In person
- Wed, Jan 04TorontoONLINE or IN PERSON || Every Wednesday Evening !
- Thu, Jan 05TorontoONLINE or IN PERSON || Every Thursday Evening!
- Sun, Jan 08TorontoONLINE or IN PERSON || Sunday Morning 9'30am - 11'30am
- Mon, Mar 13Barrie,Oshawa,London,Kitchener & TorontoMarch 13th to 17th : March 13- Barrie, 14 - Oshawa, 15- London, 16- Kitchener, 17- Toronto & Online!
- Wed, Mar 22TorontoOnly for the Group who Started on Wednesdays in 2021 - Now Session no.6 (Last Session) In Person or Online
- Thu, Mar 23TorontoOnly for the group who started Deeper Lamrim on Thursdays in Winter 2022 - In Person or Online