Fabric banner with 8 auspicious signs. Heigth 91cm x Width 24,5 cm
- Protection given by the Dharma against afflictives emotions and False views on reality bringing peace and joy to the mind
- Golden Fish:
- Symbols of spontaneous freedom of movement in all the the spheres of life without fear in this life and the followings
- Bumpa (vase of great treasure)
- Symbol of the plentiful dependant arising that brings to life all desired things and peace in the form of liberation from samsara
- Lotus flower:
- Symbol of dependant arising that frees us from all the stains and pains of mistakes (non-virtues of Body, Speech and Mind) bringing with it virtues, happiness and goodness.
- Symbol of the Dharma bringing light and wisdom to all the moments of life even in troubled times,
- like the sound of the voice of Buddha reaching each sentient being in the universe, near or far.
- Endless knot:
- Symbol of dependant arizing in Dharma such as: method and wisdom supporting themselves
- or at the time of buddha state omniscience and great compassion are unified
- Victory banner:
- Symbol of victory over mistakes, non-virtues and all that brings sufferings
- Dharma wheel:
- Symbol of the Ultimate Truth offered to all beings to obtain liberation from the samsara and Ultimate profound Happiness resulting in the state of buddhahood for the well-being of all.
Banner with 8 auspicious signs